Find out more about how to work with us at Advance Training Scotland.
We have the current positions available:
We are looking for an experienced Plant/Groundworks Instructor/Assessor.
❓ What & Where:
- Based in Livingston – however must travel for site-based training and VQ assessments.
- You must currently hold an in date CPCS Tester Card
- Preferable is to have categories such as Dumper, Roller, Above 10t 360 Exc. & Telehandler
🏢 The Role:
- Deliver training and conduct testing to CPCS standards as required.
- Assess candidates to SVQ L2 in Plant & Groundworks operations.
- Develop and deliver training on short courses.
- Any other duties as required.
- CPCS / NPORS Instructor / Tester card.
- Teaching qualification: PTTL, AET or equivalent.
- Assessor Award: D32/33, A1, L&D9I or equivalent.
- Experience in Streetworks
Do you want to work with us?
Contact Gary Logan on 01506 353999 or email email@example.com
Do you want to know what courses we provide? Check out our Courses List here