Achieve More with Advance Training Scotland
Advance Training Scotland Ltd are a multi-accredited construction training provider delivering high quality training to the Construction Industry.
Formed in August 2016 to service the internal requirements of Advance Construction, the training department. delivered mainly large plant training and testing under CPCS and NPORS accreditations . This was done with the intention of upskilling the workforce on site enabling them to fulfil contracts to a high level.
Since inception we have steadily grown. This led to us adding to our portfolio of training provision to now offer fully accredited training and testing for Awarding Bodies such as:
- CPCS NOCN Jobcards: Construction Plant Competence Scheme
- NPORS: National Plant Operators Registration Scheme
- CSCS: Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- SQA: Scottish Qualifications Authority
- SSP: Site Safety Plus
- UKATA: United Kingdom Asbestos Training Association
- SWQR: Streetworks Qualification Register
- Pearson Vue
The continued success and growth has led to Advance Training (Scotland) Ltd becoming a company in it’s own right. As such we are excited to be offering the same training to the wider industry while continuing to invest internally.
To see what courses we offer click here to go to our courses page.
And to get in touch with us click here to go to our contact page.